Information About the Building Code Board of Appeals (UCC)*
- Membership on the Building Code Board of Appeals is voluntary
- Candidates are appointed to the five-member Building Code Board of Appeals by the Board of Supervisors for a renewable term of five years
- The Building Code Board of Appeals hears appeals from building permit applicants who feel the provisions of our current building code are not being properly interpreted by the Building Inspector
- The Building Code Board of Appeals meets on an as-needed basis
* Uniform Construction Code
UCC Appeals Board (1) – a five-member Board (which meets as needed) – members handle any appeals of decisions made by the Building Code Official.